Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. Firstly, jailbreak allows you to install almost any application on your smartphone that is not in the App Store for various reasons: quality, legality, security.
2. Secondly, you can optimize the operation of some functions of your phone, disable unnecessary functions, and thereby significantly extend the battery life of the gadget.
3. Thirdly, with the help of third-party applications, you can make your individual interface design, change system icons, fonts, switches and much more..
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to get paid applications for free, without using the App Store.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. Phone may break while jailbreak.
2. Jailbreak is a good reason for denial of warranty service.
3. After jailbreak, your phone is exposed to malware and spyware threats.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download, install AltServer on your computer and launch it.
2. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. Launch AltServer, choose Install AltStar from the menu and choose the name of your iPhone. Enter your Apple ID login and password upon request.
3. Do not disconnect the phone from the computer. Launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website..
4. Start Unc0ver and when prompted for where to open it, select AltStore. The installation of the program will start..
5. Launch Unc0ver on your phone, press the Jailbreak button and wait for the process to finish. The Cydia icon appears on the iPhone screen.
Summary: Operating system: iOS 14; Processor: Hexa-core; Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm); GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics); Internal memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM; External memory: No; Type: Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak); Size: 6.1 inches, 90.2 cm 2; Resolution: 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio; Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating; Body: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins) Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified); Body build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame; SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China; Dimensions: 146 ...
Comments, questions and answers to Apple iPhone 12 Pro