Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. First, jailbreak gives you the ability to install apps from outside the App Store. Over the years, there have been various sources of third-party applications for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, but for a long time the main (and almost the only) alternative application store is Cydia - the Jay Freeman project (aka Saurik). Cydia has thousands of third-party programs and tweaks, most of which are free. Cydia contains those programs that do not make it to the App Store due to strict Apple restrictions.
2. Secondly, you can independently determine which functions of your phone will work and which will not, disable unnecessary functions, and thereby significantly extend the battery life of the gadget.
3. Thirdly, you can make your individual interface design using third-party applications, change the appearance of the system, change system icons, fonts, switches and much more.
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to install pirated apps on your iPhone without buying it from the App Store.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. Jailbreaking your phone may result in your phone breaking down.
2. Warranty Terms, not applicable to Jailbroken Phones.
3. After jailbreak, your personal data is at risk.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download AltServer to your computer and run it.
2. With a USB cable Connect your phone to your computer. Launch AltServer, choose Install AltStar from the menu and choose the name of your iPhone. Enter your Apple ID login and password upon request.
3. The AltStore Application Icon appears on the iPhone screen. Launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website..
4. Launch Unc0ver and when asked where to open it, select AltStore.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your phone, press the Jailbreak button, wait for the process to complete. The Cydia icon will appear on your phone screen.
Summary: OS: iOS (8.x); Dimensions: 8 megapixels; Flash: Dual LED; Aperture size: F2.2; Focal length (35mm equivalent): 29 mm; Camera sensor size: 1/3"; Features: Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), Autofocus, Phase detection autofocus, Touch to focus, Optical image stabilization, Face detection, Exposure compensation, Burst mode, Digital zoom, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Panorama, Self-timer; Camcorder: 1920x1080 (1080p HD) (60 fps), 1280x720 (720p HD) (240 fps); Recording format: MPEG4, H.264, Motion JPG; Features: Digital image stabilization, Continuous autofocus, Picture-taking during video recording, Video calling, Video sharing; Front-facing camera: 1.2 megapixels; Video c ...
Comments, questions and answers to Apple iPhone 6 Plus