Acer Aspire One AOA150 specs.
Laptops Specs >> Acer >> Acer Aspire One AOA150
Basic Specs Acer Aspire One AOA150
Processor Acer Aspire One AOA150
Atom 1600 MHz
Number of Cores:
The system bus:
Memory Acer Aspire One AOA150
1024 MB DDR2
Display Acer Aspire One AOA150
8.9-inch, 1024x600, widescreen
Graphics Chipset Model:
Intel GMA 950
Storage Devices Acer Aspire One AOA150
Optical Drive Type:
120 GB Serial ATA
Communication Acer Aspire One AOA150
Network 10/100 Mbit/s
USB 2.0x3, VGA (D-Sub), LAN (RJ-45)
Expansion slots Acer Aspire One AOA150
Memory Card Reader:
Memory Card Support:
MS, SD, xD-Picture Card
Battery Acer Aspire One AOA150
Maximum Battery Run Time:
Input Devices Acer Aspire One AOA150
Pointing Device Type:
Audio Acer Aspire One AOA150
Detailed Specs Acer Aspire One AOA150
- Lightweight and compact design, making it highly portable for travel or on-the-go use.
- Decent battery life of up to 3 hours allows for moderate usage without needing to constantly be plugged in.
- Built-in webcam and microphone make it convenient for video chats or online meetings.
- Ample storage space with a 120 GB Serial ATA hard drive.
- Multiple connectivity options including USB, VGA, LAN, and Wi-Fi, allowing for easy connection to various devices and networks.
- Memory card reader supports multiple formats, making it easier to transfer files from cameras or other devices.
- Affordable price compared to larger laptops, making it a budget-friendly option.
- Limited processing power with a single core Atom N270 processor and 1 GB DDR2 memory, making it less suitable for resource-intensive tasks or multitasking.
- Small screen size may not be ideal for extended periods of use or for tasks that require extensive visual details.
- Graphics capabilities are limited with the built-in Intel GMA 950 graphics chipset, which may affect the performance of graphically demanding applications or games.
- No DVD drive, so users will need to rely on external drives or digital downloads for software installation or media playback.
- Limited battery life may require frequent charging, especially for users who require longer usage times.
- Minimal storage space compared to larger laptops, which may limit the ability to store large files or multimedia content.
- Limited network speed with a 10/100 Mbit/s LAN connection, which may result in slower internet speeds compared to laptops with Gigabit Ethernet capabilities.
Reviews, Questions about Acer Aspire One AOA150
Write Review / Ask a question about Acer Aspire One AOA150