Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. First, jailbreak will allow you to install apps from outside the App Store. There are thousands of such programs, most of them are free, these programs do not make it to the App Store due to strict Apple restrictions.
2. Secondly, you can turn off some of the functions of your phone in order to significantly extend the battery life of the gadget.
3. Thirdly, jailbreak opens up ample opportunities for changing the iOS interface. With the Winterboard theme manager, you can choose a completely different system interface style, modify system icons, switches, and more.
4. Fourth, jailbreak will allow you to install free pirated copies of paid apps from the App Store.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. In some cases, jailbreaking the phone leads to its complete inoperability.
2. Jailbreak is a good reason for refusing warranty repairs.
3. Jailbreak threatens the security of your data.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download and run AltServer on your computer.
2. Connect iPhone to computer with original USB cable. Click the AltServer icon in the menu, select Install AltStar and choose the name of your iPhone. Next, you will need to enter your Apple ID login and password.
3. The AltStore application icon will appear on the iPhone screen. Without disconnecting your iPhone from your computer, launch Safari on your smartphone, go to the Unc0ver.dev website and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility.
4. Launch Unc0ver and when asked where to open it, select AltStore.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your smartphone, press the Jailbreak button and wait for the process to complete. The Cydia icon appears on the iPhone screen.
Summary: OS: iOS v13.0; Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic; CPU: Hexa Core (2.65 GHz, Dual core, Lightning 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Thunder); Architecture: 64 bit; RAM: 4 GB; GPU: Apple GPU (four-core graphics); Screen Size: 5.2 inches; Screen Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels; Screen type: OLED; Pixel density: 294 ppi; Screen to body ratio calculated: 79.67 %; Touch screen: Yes 3D Touch Touchscreen, Multi-touch; Screen protection: Yes; Internal memory: 64 GB; Expandable memory: No; Front camera: 7 MP; Main camera: 12 MP 12 MP; Resolution: 7 MP f/2.2 Primary Camera; Camera setup: Single; Flash: Yes Retina Flash; Image resolution: 4608 x 2592 Pixels; Autofocus: Yes; Physical aperture: F2.2; Shooting modes: Continuos S ...