Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. Firstly, jailbreak allows you to install almost any application on your smartphone that is not in the App Store for various reasons: quality, legality, security.
2. Secondly, you can turn off some of the functions of your phone in order to significantly extend the battery life of the gadget.
3. Thirdly, you can make your individual interface design using third-party applications, change the appearance of the system, change system icons, fonts, switches and much more.
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to get paid applications for free, without using the App Store.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. Phone may break while jailbreak.
2. Jailbreak is a good reason for refusing warranty repairs.
3. After jailbreak, your personal data is at risk.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download, install AltServer on your computer and launch it.
2. Connect iPhone to computer with original USB cable. Click the AltServer icon in the menu, select Install AltStar and choose the name of your iPhone. Next, you will need to enter your Apple ID login and password.
3. The AltStore Application Icon appears on the iPhone screen. Launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website..
4. Start Unc0ver and when prompted for where to open it, select AltStore. The installation of the program will start..
5. Launch Unc0ver on your phone, press the Jailbreak button, wait for the process to complete. The Cydia icon will appear on your phone screen.
Summary: Smart Phone OS: iOS 13; Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+); Type: Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; Screen Size: 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio); Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5: 9 ratio (~458 ppi density); Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating; : 800 nitsDolby VisionHDR10Wide color gamutTrue-tone120 Hz touch-sensing; Card slot: No; Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM; Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers; 3.5mm jack: No; : Active noise cancellation with dedicated micDolby AtmosDolby Digital Plus; WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot; Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE; GPS: Yes, with A ...
Comments, Questions and Answers about Apple iPhone 11 Pro