2. Simultaneously press and hold the POWER and Volume UP button for a few seconds.
3. After that, you need to release the kept buttons when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Use the Volume Down(-) button to select Recovery, and press the POWER button to confirm.
5. Use the Volume Down(-) button to select wipe data / factory reset, and then press the POWER button to confirm.
6. Select Yes - Delete All User Data. Use the Volume Down(-) button to scroll and the POWER button to select.
7. Overload the phone, select "Reboot System Now", and then press the POWER button to confirm.
Hard Reset - advantages and disadvantages Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE600KL?
In simple words, Hard Reset means hard resetting the phone. As a result, the system automatically returns to the factory settings and the system is completely cleared. Contacts, correspondence, application, files, search queries, passwords - all of this is deleted from the device's memory.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
The ability to reset the phone to factory settings. Remove viruses and applications that slow down the phone and give constant errors. Solving problems that have arisen on the device between applications and for example bluetooth.
Disadvantages of Hard Reset:
Completely remove all user files and settings on the device. The need to back up contacts and all user data. Not all viruses will be removed even after the hard reset procedure.
What needs to be done before the Hard Reset operation.
Before hard reset, make sure you know the access data for your google account, otherwise the phone will be blocked by the FRP. You can sign out of your google account before resetting. In this case, after performing a factory reset, the phone will not ask for any logins and passwords and you can use your device. If, after resetting the settings, the phone is blocked by the FRP and you cannot remember the login and password for entering your Google account, then for most models there is an instruction for bypassing this protection (FRP). Not all owners of new phone models will be able to bypass the protection of the FRP and for this they will need to contact the official service center.
After performing a hard reset, your device will be completely wiped clean. Everything that was in the memory of your device will be deleted.
What can be done to avoid losing important information?
If personal data (contacts, photos, videos) remains in the memory of your phone, then they can be saved in several ways:
Synchronize your data and contacts with Google contacts, Google drive. Create a backup using Titanium Backup. Transfer contacts, media files and important data to your PC using service programs for your smartphone model.