How to input recovery mode on Apple iPhone 7s
Phones Specs >> Apple >> Apple iPhone 7s Specs
1. Switch the iPhone 7s off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button for some time;
3. Keeping Volume Down pressed, connect the phone to the computer (it does not matter whether you have a Windows PC or Mac) using a USB cable;
4. Wait for the iTunes icon and USB cable to appear - this is confirmation that you have entered your iPhone 7s in recovery mode
5. Launch iTunes.
6. Use iTunes to start device recovery. Click the Restore button.
Recovery mode is not DFU mode. Recovery mode has a picture that says connect to iTunes. In DFU mode, the iPhone screen backlight is not even on and the display is blank.
Comments, questions and answers
Ask a question