Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. Firstly, jailbreak allows you to install almost any application on your smartphone, which for some reason is not in the App Store.
2. Secondly, you can optimize the operation of some functions of your phone, disable unnecessary functions, and thereby significantly extend the battery life of the gadget.
3. Thirdly, you can change the appearance of the interface using third-party applications, change icons, fonts, switches and much more.
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to install pirated apps on your iPhone without buying it from the App Store.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. Jailbreaking your phone may result in your phone breaking down.
2. Jailbreak is a good reason for denial of warranty service.
3. After jailbreak, the phone is vulnerable to malware.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download and run AltServer on your computer.
2. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. Launch AltServer, choose Install AltStar from the menu and choose the name of your iPhone. Enter your Apple ID login and password upon request.
3. The AltStore Application Icon appears on the iPhone screen. Without disconnecting your iPhone from your computer, launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website.
4. Start Unc0ver and when prompted for where to open it, select AltStore.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your smartphone, press the Jailbreak button and wait for the process to complete. The Cydia icon appears on the iPhone screen.