Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. Firstly, jailbreak allows you to install almost any application on your smartphone, which for some reason is not in the App Store.
2. Secondly, jailbreak iOS allows you to self-configure to fit your needs. For example, you can disable background processes to significantly extend the battery life of the gadget. New features of additional iOS settings appear.
3. Thirdly, with the help of third-party applications, you can make your individual interface design, change system icons, fonts, switches and much more..
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to install pirated copies of paid applications from the App Store for free.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. Jailbreaking your phone may result in your phone breaking down.
2. Jailbreak will void your iOS device warranty.
3. After jailbreak, your phone is exposed to malware and spyware threats.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download and run AltServer on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Click on the AltServer icon in the menu, select Install AltStar and click on the name of your iPhone. You will need to enter your Apple ID login and password.
3. Do not disconnect the phone from the computer. Launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website..
4. Start Unc0ver and when prompted for where to open it, select AltStore. The process of installing the jailbreak utility will begin.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your phone, press the Jailbreak button and wait for the process to finish. The Cydia icon appears on the iPhone screen.
Summary: Smart Phone OS: iOS 11; Chipset: Apple A11 Bionic; CPU: Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral); GPU: Apple GPU (three-core graphics); Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; Screen Size: 5.8 inches (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio); Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels (~458 ppi pixel density); Multitouch: Yes; Protection: Scratch-resistant glass; : - Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant- Wide color gamut display- 3D Touch display- True-tone display; Main Camera: Dual 12 MP, f/1.8 & f/2.4, phase detection autofocus, OIS, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash; Features: Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panora ...