Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. Firstly, jailbreak will allow you to install applications that are not in the App Store, these programs did not make it to the App Store due to strict Apple restrictions. There are thousands of such programs, most of them are free..
2. Secondly, jailbreak iOS allows you to self-configure to fit your needs. For example, you can disable background processes to significantly extend the battery life of the gadget. New features of additional iOS settings appear.
3. Thirdly, with the help of third-party applications, you can make your individual interface design, change system icons, fonts, switches and much more..
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to install pirated applications on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad..
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. In some cases, after jailbreak, the phone does not respond to any action.
2. The factory warranty for your iPhone after jailbreak will be void.
3. After jailbreak, your phone is exposed to malware and spyware threats.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. You need to run AltServer on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Click on the AltServer icon in the menu, select Install AltStar and click on the name of your iPhone. You will need to enter your Apple ID login and password.
3. Do not disconnect the phone from the computer. Launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website..
4. Start Unc0ver and when prompted for where to open it, select AltStore. The process of installing the jailbreak utility will begin.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your phone, press the Jailbreak button, wait for the process to complete. The Cydia icon will appear on your phone screen.