Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. First, jailbreak will allow you to install apps from outside the App Store. There are thousands of such programs, most of them are free, these programs do not make it to the App Store due to strict Apple restrictions.
2. Secondly, you can turn off some of the functions of your phone in order to significantly extend the battery life of the gadget.
3. Thirdly, jailbreak opens up ample opportunities for changing the iOS interface. With the Winterboard theme manager, you can choose a completely different system interface style, modify system icons, switches, and more.
4. Fourth, jailbreak will allow you to install free pirated copies of paid apps from the App Store.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. Phone may break while jailbreak.
2. The service center will refuse to repair you under warranty.
3. Jailbreak threatens the security of your data.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. You need to download AltServer to your computer and start it.
2. Connect iPhone to computer with original USB cable. Click the AltServer icon in the menu, select Install AltStar and choose the name of your iPhone. Next, you will need to enter your Apple ID login and password.
3. The AltStore application icon will appear on the iPhone screen. Without disconnecting your iPhone from your computer, launch Safari on your smartphone, go to the Unc0ver.dev website and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility.
4. Launch Unc0ver and when asked where to open it, select AltStore.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your phone, press the Jailbreak button and wait for the process to finish. The Cydia icon appears on the iPhone screen.