Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. First, jailbreak gives you the ability to install apps from outside the App Store. There are thousands of third-party programs, most of which are free, these programs do not make it to the App Store due to strict Apple restrictions. .
2. Secondly, you can customize what functions of the phone you need, you can disable some background applications and, as a result, significantly extend the battery life of the gadget..
3. Thirdly, with the help of third-party applications, you can make your individual interface design, change system icons, fonts, switches and much more..
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to install pirated apps on your iPhone without buying it from the App Store.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. Jailbreak your phone may break your phone.
2. You will not be able to repair a jailbroken phone under warranty.
3. After jailbreak, your phone is exposed to malware and spyware threats.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download, install AltServer on your computer and launch it.
2. Connect your phone to your computer. Launch AltServer, choose Install AltStar from the menu and specify the name of your iPhone. You will need to enter your Apple ID login and password.
3. Do not disconnect the phone from the computer. Launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website..
4. Launch Unc0ver and when asked where to open it, select AltStore.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your phone, press the Jailbreak button, wait for the process to complete. The Cydia icon will appear on your phone screen.
Summary: OS: iOS (8.x); Dimensions: 8 megapixels; Flash: Dual LED; Aperture size: F2.2; Focal length (35mm equivalent): 29 mm; Camera sensor size: 1/3"; Features: Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), Autofocus, Phase detection autofocus, Touch to focus, Digital image stabilization, Face detection, Exposure compensation, Burst mode, Digital zoom, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Panorama, Self-timer; Camcorder: 1920x1080 (1080p HD) (60 fps), 1280x720 (720p HD) (240 fps); Recording format: MPEG4, H.264, Motion JPG; Features: Continuous autofocus, Picture-taking during video recording, Video calling, Video sharing; Front-facing camera: 1.2 megapixels; Video capture: 1280x720 (720p HD); ...