Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. First, jailbreak will allow you to install apps from outside the App Store. There are thousands of such programs, most of them are free, these programs do not make it to the App Store due to strict Apple restrictions.
2. Secondly, you can optimize the operation of some functions of your phone, disable unnecessary functions, and thereby significantly extend the battery life of the gadget.
3. Thirdly, with the help of third-party applications, you can make your individual interface design, change system icons, fonts, switches and much more..
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to install pirated copies of paid applications from the App Store for free.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. In some cases, jailbreaking the phone leads to its complete inoperability.
2. Jailbreak is a good reason for denial of warranty service.
3. After jailbreak, your phone is exposed to malware and spyware threats.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download and run AltServer on your computer.
2. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. Launch AltServer, choose Install AltStar from the menu and choose the name of your iPhone. Enter your Apple ID login and password upon request.
3. Do not disconnect the phone from the computer. Launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website..
4. Start Unc0ver and when prompted for where to open it, select AltStore. The process of installing the jailbreak utility will begin.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your smartphone, press the Jailbreak button and wait for the jailbreak to take place. The Cydia icon will appear on the iPhone screen.