Jailbreak - full access to the file system iOS-devices. iOS, which run iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, not in vain is considered one of the safest operating systems. iOS Security is achieved through the closure: the program can only be placed from a single source (App Store store), installed applications are allowed to work only with files in their own folders, and the user is unable to edit any important system files.
Jailbreak, Apple allows you to bypass all restrictions and allow access to any files in your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple TV.
What are the benefits of jailbreaking?
1. First, jailbreak will allow you to install apps from outside the App Store. There are thousands of such programs, most of them are free, these programs do not make it to the App Store due to strict Apple restrictions.
2. Secondly, you can customize what functions of the phone you need, you can disable some background applications and, as a result, significantly extend the battery life of the gadget..
3. Thirdly, you can change the appearance of the interface using third-party applications, change icons, fonts, switches and much more.
4. Fourth, jailbreak allows you to install pirated apps on your iPhone without buying it from the App Store.
How dangerous jailbreak?
1. In some cases, jailbreaking the phone leads to its complete inoperability.
2. You will not be able to repair a jailbroken phone under warranty.
3. After jailbreak, the phone is vulnerable to malware.
How to jailbreak using a Windows computer. Step-by-step instruction:
1. Download and run AltServer on your computer.
2. Connect your phone to your computer. Launch AltServer, choose Install AltStar from the menu and specify the name of your iPhone. You will need to enter your Apple ID login and password.
3. The AltStore Application Icon appears on the iPhone screen. Without disconnecting your iPhone from your computer, launch Safari on your smartphone, and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility from the Unc0ver.dev website.
4. Launch Unc0ver and when asked where to open it, select AltStore.
5. Launch Unc0ver on your smartphone, press the Jailbreak button and wait for the jailbreak to take place. The Cydia icon will appear on the iPhone screen.