2. After that, press and hold the Volume Up(+) and POWER and POWER button together for a few seconds.
3. When you see the MI logo on the screen, release the POWER button.
4. Release the Volume Up(+) button when you see on the recovery mode screen.
5. Select Wipe Data, and then Wipe All Data, using the Volume Up(+)/Down(-) buttons to go through the menu items and the POWER button to confirm the selection.
6. Press Confirm. Use the Volume Up(+)/Down(-) buttons to go through the menu items and the POWER button to confirm the selection.
7. Return to the main menu and press Reboot Use the POWER button.
8. Select Reboot to System Use the POWER button.
Hard Reset - advantages and disadvantages Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
In simple words, Hard Reset means hard resetting the phone. As a result, the system automatically returns to the factory settings and the system is completely cleared. Contacts, correspondence, application, files, search queries, passwords - all of this is deleted from the device's memory.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
The ability to get a completely clean phone from user settings and data. Remove viruses and malware that block applications on the device. Solving various problems that arose on the device after installing some applications and did not disappear after uninstalling them.
Disadvantages of Hard Reset:
Complete cleaning of all user data on the device. The need to create a backup. After returning to factory settings, some viruses may remain in the phone.
What needs to be done before the Hard Reset operation.
In order to use the phone after a hard reset and it is not blocked by the FRP, make sure that you know the login / password to your google account. You can sign out of your google account before resetting. In this case, after performing a factory reset, you can immediately use your device. If, after a hard reset, the phone is locked by the FRP and you cannot remember the login password for logging into your Google account, then you need to use the instructions for bypassing the FRP lock for your phone model. However, not all smartphones can bypass this protection. Owners of some phone models, especially the newest ones, will have to contact the official service center.
After performing a hard reset, your device will be completely wiped clean. Everything that was in the memory of your device will be deleted.
What can be done to avoid losing important information?
If important information remains in the memory of your phone, then there are the following options to save it:
Sync your data with Google contacts, Google drive. Create a backup using Titanium Backup or other programs. Transfer contacts, media files and important data to your PC using service programs for your smartphone model.