2. After that, press the Volume Up(+) and POWER button for a few seconds.
3. When the MI logo appears, release all the keys.
4. Select from the menu item Recovery and press OK by simply clicking on the screen.
5. Select Wipe Data, and then Wipe All Data, using the Volume Up(+)/Down(-) buttons to go through the menu items and the POWER button to confirm the selection.
6. Press Confirm. Use the Volume Up(+)/Down(-) buttons to go through the menu items and the POWER button to confirm the selection.
7. Return to the main menu and press Reboot Use the POWER button.
8. Select Reboot to System Use the POWER button.
Hard Reset - advantages and disadvantages Xiaomi Mi 9?
In simple words, Hard Reset means hard resetting the phone. As a result, the system automatically returns to the factory settings and the system is completely cleared. Contacts, correspondence, application, files, search queries, passwords - all of this is deleted from the device's memory.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
The ability to reset the phone to factory settings. Removal of viruses that interfere with work and give permanent errors. Solving problems that have arisen on the device due to an application conflict.
Disadvantages of Hard Reset:
All data and applications will be permanently deleted. The need to have an up-to-date backup of your data, contacts, settings and media files. Not all viruses on Android will be removed after a factory reset.
What needs to be done before the Hard Reset operation.
Before doing a hard reset on your phone, be sure to make sure that you know the login / password for accessing your google account. Before a hard reset, you can log out of your google account in advance. Then, after performing a factory reset, you do not need to remember the login password for your Google account. If after a hard reset you cannot remember the login and password for entering your Google account, then you need to find instructions on bypassing the FRP blocking. You will need to contact the official service center to bypass the FRP protection on some new phone models.
After performing a hard reset, your device will be completely wiped clean. Everything that was in the memory of your device will be deleted.
What can be done to avoid losing important information?
If important information remains in the memory of your phone, then there are the following options to save it:
Synchronize your phone with Google contacts, Google drive. Backup your data, contacts and media. Using the service programs for your phone model, you can transfer important data to your PC.