1. To start the Hard reset procedure, the phone must be turned off.
2. At the same time, press and hold the Volume down and POWER and POWER keys for a few seconds.
3. After that, you need to release the POWER button when you see the Android logo.
4. Release the Volume Down(-) button when you see Recovery mode.
5. Select from the wipe data / factory reset from the menu, using the Volume Up(+)/Down(-) keys to go through the menu items and the POWER button, To confirm the selection.
6. Confirm the reset operation, select Yes and confirm the selection using the POWER button.
7. Overload your phone, select reboot system now and confirm the selection using the POWER button.
Hard Reset - advantages and disadvantages Micromax Vdeo 2?
In simple words, Hard Reset means hard resetting the phone. As a result, the system automatically returns to the factory settings and the system is completely cleared. Contacts, correspondence, application, files, search queries, passwords - all of this is deleted from the device's memory.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
The ability to completely clear the phone from user information. Removing viruses that have entered your phone. Solving various problems that arose on the device after installing some applications and did not disappear after uninstalling them.
Disadvantages of Hard Reset:
All your data stored in the phone will be permanently deleted. The need to have a backup. Unfortunately, in some cases, not all viruses on Android will be removed, even after a hard reset.
What needs to be done before the Hard Reset operation.
If you want to do a hard reset on your phone, then make sure you know the login / password for your google account. You can sign out of your google account before resetting. In this case, after performing a factory reset, you can immediately use your device. If after a hard reset you cannot remember the login password to enter your Google account, then you need to use the instructions for bypassing the FRP lock for your phone model. Not all modern phone models can bypass this protection, their owners will have to contact an official service center.
After performing a hard reset, your device will be completely wiped clean. Everything that was in the memory of your device will be deleted.
What can be done to avoid losing important information?
If important information (contacts, photos, videos) remains in the memory of your phone, then it can be saved in several ways:
Synchronize your data and contacts with Google. Create a backup using Titanium Backup or other programs. With the service programs for your phone, you can transfer contacts, media files, and important data to your PC.