2. For a few seconds, press Volume Up(+) and POWER.
3. When the Blu logo appears, release the POWER button.
4. Release the Volume Up(+) button when you see Recovery mode.
5. Select the option "wipe data / factory reset. Use the Volume Up(+)/Down(-) keys to go through the menu items and the POWER button to confirm the selection.
6. Approve the reset operation, select Yes using the same keys as before and confirm the selection by the POWER button.
7. Overload the phone, select reboot system now using the same keys as before and confirm the selection by the POWER button.
Hard Reset - advantages and disadvantages BLU C4?
In simple words, Hard Reset means hard resetting the phone. As a result, the system automatically returns to the factory settings and the system is completely cleared. Contacts, correspondence, application, files, search queries, passwords - all of this is deleted from the device's memory.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
The ability to get a completely clean phone from user settings and data. Remove viruses and malware that block applications on the device. Solving various problems that arose on the device after installing some applications and did not disappear after uninstalling them.
Disadvantages of Hard Reset:
All data and applications on the device will be deleted. The need to back up contacts and all user data. After returning to factory settings, some viruses may remain in the phone.
What needs to be done before the Hard Reset operation.
In order to use the phone after a hard reset and it is not blocked by the FRP, make sure that you know the login / password to your google account. You can sign out of your google account before resetting. In this case, after performing a factory reset, you can immediately use your device. If after a hard reset the phone is locked and you cannot remember the login and password to enter your Google account, then you need to bypass the FRP lock. Not all owners of new phone models will be able to bypass the protection of the FRP and for this they will need to contact the official service center.
After performing a hard reset, your device will be completely wiped clean. Everything that was in the memory of your device will be deleted.
What can be done to avoid losing important information?
If important information remains in the memory of your phone, then there are the following options to save it:
Sync your data with Google contacts, Google drive. Create a backup using Titanium Backup or other programs. Transfer contacts, media files and important data to your PC using service programs for your smartphone model.