Backup copy of personal data on Micromax Canvas AQ4501?
A backup copy is the saving of data and content generated by the user during the use of the phone. This information can include a list of installed applications, your personal photos or photos received from other users, contacts, notes, music and video files, browser bookmarks, etc..
One of the most reliable, and most importantly, the simplest ways to save personal data contained in an Android smartphone is to synchronize data with cloud storage.
Google in Android provides the ability to save and quickly restore your personal data, photos, contacts, applications, notes and more. It is enough to create a Google account at the first start of the phone or enter the data of an existing Google account, allow the system to synchronize user data with the cloud storage. Take this opportunity.
A few tips, as always, to have a ready, securely saved copy of the most important for most users - personal photos and contacts, using the capabilities of synchronization with Google.
1.To enable synchronization in your Android smartphone, in the phone menu, follow the path 'Settings' -> 'Google' -> 'Synchronization settings' and check the boxes next to the data you are interested in.
2. To back up contacts, you can use the standard Android application 'Contacts'.
3. To save your own photos, it's best to use the standard Android Google Photos app.
Of course, Google isn't the only monopoly on backing up user data from Android devices.
Method 1: TWRP Recovery
The easiest way to create a backup is to use a modified recovery environment for this purpose - custom recovery. The most functional among those solutions is TWRP Recovery.
1. To get started, log into TWRP Recovery in any way you can. Usually, to enter, you need to turn off the phone and press the 'Volume Down' and 'Power' keys simultaneously for a few seconds.
2. Next, you need to go to the 'Backup' section.
3. In the screen that opens, you need to select the memory sections that you want to copy and click the 'Select Storage' button.
4. The best choice for storage space is a memory card. Select 'Micro SDCard' and confirm your choice by clicking on the 'OK' button.
5. After defining all the parameters, you can start the saving process. To do this, swipe to the right in the 'Swipe to Backup' field.
6. The progress of copying files to the selected media can be monitored using the progress bar, and you can also see a log of the actions currently being performed..
7. Backup files are stored in the TWRP / BACKUPS folder on the selected drive, then this folder can be copied to the PC hard drive or cloud storage.
Method 2: CWM Recovery + ROM Manager Android App
As in the previous method, when creating a backup of the Android firmware, a modified recovery environment will be used, only from another ClockworkMod developer - CWM Recovery. In general, the method is similar to using TWRP. At the same time, CWM Recovery does not have the necessary capabilities for many users to manage the process of creating a backup, for example, it is impossible to select individual partitions to create a backup. But the developers offer their users a good Android application ROM Manager, using the functions of which, you can start creating a backup directly from the operating system.
1.Install and run ROM Manager. On the main screen of the application, the section 'Backup and Restore' is available, in which to create a backup, you must click the item 'Backup current ROM'.
2. Set the name of the future system backup and click the 'OK' button.
3. The application works only if you have root rights. The phone will reboot into recovery and the backup will begin.
4. The backup process takes a long time. Cancellation of the procedure is not provided.
Upon completion of the process, the main recovery menu opens. You can reboot into Android by selecting the "reboot system now" item. Backup files created in CWM Recovery are stored in the path specified when it was created in the "clockmod/backup" folder.
Method 3: Titanium Backup app
Titanium Backup is a very powerful yet easy-to-use system backup tool. Using the tool, you can save all installed applications and their data, as well as user information, including contacts, call logs, sms, mms, WI-FI access points and more.
The advantages include the ability to extensively customize the parameters. For example, there is a choice of applications and data that will be saved. To create a full-fledged Titanium Backup backup, you must have root rights.
You need to take care of a safe storage location for the backups you create in advance. The internal memory of the smartphone is not such, it is recommended to use a PC disk, cloud storage or, in extreme cases, a microSD card.
Method 4: SP FlashTool + MTK DroidTools
Using the SP FlashTool and MTK DroidTools applications is one of the most functional ways that allows you to create a truly complete backup of all memory sections. Another advantage of this method is the optional presence of root rights on the device. The method is applicable only for devices built on the Mediatek hardware platform, with the exception of 64-bit processors.
Method 5: Backup the system using ADB
If it is impossible to use other methods or for other reasons, to create a complete copy of the memory partitions of almost any Android device, you can use the OS developers' toolkit - the Android SDK component - Android Debug Bridge (ADB). In general, ADB provides all the possibilities for carrying out the procedure, only root rights on the device are needed.
Summary: Sim Type: GSM+GSM; Dual Sim: Yes; Sim Size: Micro SIM; Type: Color IPS screen, 16M colors; Touchscreen: Yes, with Multitouch; Size: 4.5 inches, 480 x 854 pixels; PPI: ~ 218 PPI; RAM: 1 GB; Internal memory: 4 GB inbuilt; Card Slot: Yes, upto 32 GB; GPRS: Yes; EDGE: Yes; 3G: Yes; Wi-Fi: Yes, with wifi-hotspot; Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0; USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS Support; Sensors: Accelerometer; 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes; Camera: Yes, 5 MP with autofocus; Features: Face detection, Geo tagging, Touch to focus; Video Recording: Yes, 720p; Flash: LED; Front Camera: Yes, 2 MP; Operating System: Android, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.1 (Lollipop); Processor ...
Comments, questions and answers on backup Micromax Canvas AQ4501
Ask a question about backup Micromax Canvas AQ4501