How to Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Phones Specs >> Xiaomi >> Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specs
All data on Your device will be deleted after resetting.
1. Turn off Your smartphone
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons (in the future, the Volume Up/Down buttons are used to navigate the menu, and the Power button to confirm the selection).
3. Keep these buttons together until the Xiaomi logo appears.
4. You will see the Recovery menu.
5. Select the item "Wipe data", after that select "Wipe All Data".
6. You will see "Data wiped Successfilly", after that select "Back to Main Menu".
7. Select the item "Reboot", after that select "Reboot to system".
8. The smartphone will reset and reboot
Comments, questions and answers
Ask a question