How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A8s
Phones Specs >> Samsung >> Samsung Galaxy A8s Specs
All data on Your device will be deleted after resetting.
1. Turn off Your smartphone
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons (in the future, the Volume Up/Down buttons are used to navigate the menu, and the Power button to confirm the selection).
3. Keep these buttons together until the Samsung logo appears.
4. You will see the Recovery menu.
5. Select the item "wipe data / factory reset"
6. After resetting, select "reboot system now"
7. The smartphone will reset and reboot
All data on your device will be deleted after resetting.
Comments, questions and answers
Ask a question