How to Hard reset LG V40 ThinQ
Phones Specs >> LG >> LG V40 ThinQ Specs
All data on Your device will be deleted after resetting.
1. Turn off Your smartphone
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons (in the future, the Volume Up/Down buttons are used to navigate the menu, and the Power button to confirm the selection).
3. Keep these buttons together until the LG logo appears.
4. Quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button.
5. You will see the Factory data reset.
6. Select the item "Yes"
7. The smartphone will reset and reboot
Comments, questions and answers
Ask a question