Oppo A54 unveiled with a 5,000 mAh battery
vivo Y30g announced with Helio P65
iPhone 13 Pro Max to have f/1.5 main lens
Computers & Tablets
How to Hard reset Huawei Y6 (SCL-U31)
Huawei Y6 (SCL-U31) Specs
All data on your device will be deleted after resetting.
1. Turn off your smartphone
2. Press and hold the
3. Keep these buttons together until the Huawei logo appears.
4. You will see the Recovery menu.
5. Select the item “wipe data / factory reset“.
6. Select "reboot system now"
7. The smartphone will reset and reboot
Comments, questions and answers
it is saved my another person's google account i can't rest
Reset my phone
Ask a question
Sum of Numbers?
Copyright © 2014-2021 MobileSpecs.net. All rights reserved.