Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP specs.
Laptops Specs >> Compaq >> Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Basic Specs Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Processor Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Atom 1600 MHz
Number of Cores:
The system bus:
Memory Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
1024 MB DDR2
Number of Total Memory Slots:
Display Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
11.6-inch, 1366x768, widescreen
Display Screen Type:
Graphics Chipset Model:
NVIDIA ION LE
Storage Devices Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Optical Drive Type:
Hard Drive Speed:
Communication Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Network 10/100 Mbit/s
bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11g
USB 2.0x3, VGA (D-Sub), HDMI, microphone input, audio output/headphone, LAN (RJ-45)
Expansion slots Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Memory Card Reader:
Memory Card Support:
MS, MS PRO, SD, xD-Picture Card
Battery Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Number of Battery Cells:
Input Devices Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Pointing Device Type:
Audio Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Detailed Specs Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
- Portable and lightweight design, making it easy to carry around.
- Decent display size and resolution for a netbook.
- LED backlight technology provides better energy efficiency and longer battery life.
- NVIDIA ION LE graphics chipset offers improved graphics performance compared to standard integrated graphics.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity options allow for wireless communication.
- Multiple USB ports and other interfaces provide flexibility for connecting peripherals.
- Memory card reader supports various types of memory cards.
- Integrated webcam and microphone enable video calls and online conferencing.
- The touchpad provides convenient navigation without the need for an external mouse.
- The presence of speakers allows for audio playback without headphones.
- Single-core processor and limited memory may result in slower performance for multitasking or resource-intensive tasks.
- Limited maximum memory capacity may restrict the ability to upgrade for better performance.
- Lack of an optical drive means the inability to play CDs or DVDs.
- Relatively small storage size may limit the amount of data that can be stored on the laptop.
- The network speed of 10/100 Mbit/s may be slower compared to modern standards.
- The use of WinXP Home as the operating system may limit compatibility with some newer software or drivers.
- Glossy display screen type may result in more glare and reflections in brightly lit environments.
- The battery life may not be sufficient for long periods of use without access to a power source.
- The dimensions and weight are slightly larger compared to some other netbooks, which may affect portability.
- The overall processing power and performance may not be suitable for demanding tasks such as gaming or video editing.
Reviews, Questions about Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP
Write Review / Ask a question about Compaq Mini 311c-1010SP