Summary: GSM frequencies: 900 1800 1900; Standard UMTS: 900 2100; Standard LTE: no; Type: Touch; Dimensions (W x H x D): 158.00 x 79.00 x 9.60 mm; Weight: 205.00 g; Main display: Color / IPS TFT16M colors720 x 1280 px (5.50") 267 ppi; Display protection: no; Standard battery: Li-Ion 2400 mAh; Quick battery charging: no; Internal memory: 8 GB, 16 GB; RAM memory: 1 GB; Memory cards: yes, microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB); Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop; Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731G; Processor clock: 1.30 GHz; Number of cores: 4; GPU: ARM Mali-400 MP2 @400 MHz; Touchscreen: yes; SAR (10g): 0,83 ...
How to root Archos 55b Platinum?
There is a lack of functionality on your Android smartphone Archos 55b Platinum? You want to get root access on this smartphone?
What is Root Android?
Rutili even as it is also called the super-user need to extend the functionality of the Android operating system. The term is taken back to the UnixToday, the definition of UNIX � takes the form of the worldwide Single UNIX Specification integrating X/Open Company's XPG4, IEEE's POSIX Standards and ISO C. Through continual evolution, the Single UNIX Specification is the defacto and dejure standard definition for the UNIX system application programming interfaces. As the owner of the UNIX trademark, The Open Group has separated the UNIX trademark from any actual code stream itself, thus allowing multiple implementations. Since the introduction of the Single UNIX Specification, there has been a single, open, consensus specification that defines the requirements for a conformant UNIX system. like systems and represents the word is this:
On Unix and OS Android in particular, users who perform actions (watching videos, listening to audio, document editing), working with the rights of guests, then there may not edit or modify / delete / modify system files, increase the functionality of the system, this feature has only chief administrator or his right to be called super-user.
What exactly entitle Root on Android:
- The ability to freeze and restore the firmware on your Android device
- Remove ads from the app
- Remove built-in applications and ringtones
- Embedded applications and ringtones
- Change the look of Android to no recognition (to change the icons, change the background), strongly modified apk, system applications
- Extend the work on a single charge (if you charge enough for 1 day, you can increase battery life by 1.5 to give root access - 2 days)
- Increase the speed and responsiveness of Android
- Disperse or reduce the processor speed In a computer, clock speed refers to the number of pulses per second generated by an oscillator that sets the tempo for the processor. Clock speed is usually measured in MHz (megahertz, or millions of pulses per second) or GHz (gigahertz, or billions of pulses per second). Today's personal computers run at a clock speed in the hundreds of megahertz and some exceed one gigahertz. The clock speed is determined by a quartz-crystal circuit, similar to those used in radio communications equipment.
- Automate many routine actions
- Android unlock graphic key
- Create your own firmware
- And many other useful features and capabilities
What are the dangers of getting root access?
- canceled the warranty;
- you will not receive updates over the Wi-FiWi-Fi is the name of a popular wireless networking technology that uses radio waves to provide wireless high-speed Internet and network connections. A common misconception is that the term Wi-Fi is short for "wireless fidelity," however this is not the case. Wi-Fi is simply a trademarked phrase that means IEEE 802.11x. from the manufacturer;
- in some cases, the procedure for obtaining root access threatens the failure of your device (but most of the gadget can be revived).
The procedure for obtaining root access, as a rule, is not complicated and a careful execution of all instructions takes place without any problems. Moreover, it created a few universal tools that automate the process and make available to even the most novice users. One of the most famous is "Framaroot". This program allows rutirovat very large number of different devices. And even if the name of your gadget is not listed in the supported, still it makes sense to try, because there is quite a high probability of getting root, and remember the negative effects will not be exact.
So, to gain root via "Framaroot" program, follow these steps.
1. Download the latest version from the page "Framaroot".
2. Install the program from the downloaded apk-file to your device.
3. Run the utility. In that case, if the device is supported by the program, on the main screen you will see a drop-down list of possible actions, which include options for the removal and root. In addition, below there is one or more exploits titles that are available for use.
4. Tapnite one of the available exploits and tooltip will appear after a few seconds, describing the results of his work. If one method does not work, try another. Sometimes it happens that in the preparation of the superuser "Framaroot" crash randomly. In this case, simply restart the program and try again.
5. Once you get a hint that the device successfully rutirovano, you must restart the device.
Comments, questions and answers to Archos 55b Platinum